LinkAge's Intergenerational programme is up for the chance of winning £25,000 in funding, through Aviva's Community Fund.
From 9am on Friday 21st October until midday Friday 18th November 2016, you have the chance to help us win significant funding for our 2017 Intergenerational programme.
Through this funding we would be able to run the following for older and younger people across Bristol:
- Activities including iTea4U, woodcarving, graffiti, quizzes, photography, arts and crafts and drama.
- Projects including a new STEM (Science, Technology, Enginnering and Maths) project incorporating crane building, boat building and plane building. A new 'A Day in the Life' project where young and older people put themselves in each other's shoes for a day.
- The Summer of Age 2017, an action packed programme that takes place during the school holidays.
- Workshops and training for younger people. These are interactive and engaging workshops that challenge some of society's stereotypes around ageing and raise awareness of the realities of living with loneliness.
To be in with the chance of winning, we need to get as many votes as we can from the public. All YOU need to do is follow these simple steps, that will take less than 5 minutes of your time:
1. Click here
2. Click 'Register and log in now' (under this project has x votes)
3. Either log in if you are an existing Aviva customer or click register now and enter 4 simple details
4. Open up your email account and click on 'Confirm your email address'
5. Fill in the remaining 2 details and then enter 'LinkAge' under browse or search projects
7. Click on 'Age is just a number – 2017' and use your 10 votes!
Thank you for voting!