Aged 65 or over? The University of Bristol is recruiting participants to take part in a study investigating how motor skills affect aiming ability.
Participants will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire, followed by a computer-based aiming task. No computer skills are necessary. There will be a short debriefing session once the task is complete.
The session will take approximately 1 hour, and participants will be reimbursed £10 for their time.
To take part in this study participants must:
- Be aged 17-30 or 65 and over
- Speak English as a first language
- Have normal or corrected-to-normal vision
- Not have any neuropsychological, cognitive or movement disorders
- Be willing and able to comply with all study procedures as explained in this document.
If you are interested in taking part, or have any questions about the study, please contact Alex Willcox at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07495821940.