Face to face
- Tai Chi in the Park: Shibashi Tai Chi is a gentle and accessible form of Tai Chi with great health benefits. You can view the Friends Ageing Better Tai Chi sessions here.
- Walks around Bristol – Bristol Walkfest have shared some lovely local walks to help you find places you may never have known in the city.
- 10 Today is a set of fun 10-minute, audio and video routines intended to easily fit into your day to help you get stretching and moving at home. You can tune in over the radio, and also listen to the workouts as podcasts. Find out more on the 10 Today website.
- Read the Healthy Ageing Directory for 2021-22, created by Active Ageing Bristol. Keeping physically and mentally active in later life is hugely beneficial for our wellbeing. This guide aims to bring together some of the many and diverse organisations offering activities and services for older people in Bristol and the surrounding areas. It covers four main themes: art & culture, sports & physical activity, nature & environment and information & advice. You can read it here.
- Although Bristol Walk Fest 2023 has officially finished, you can continue to access all the walks, information and inspiration on the Bristol Walk Fest website to keep you walking all year round. The Bristol Walk Fest team have also developed a helpful pdf (and soon to be physical) booklet featuring a selection of walks throughout Bristol for you to access whenever you’d like. Read it here.