The Intergenerational Peace Garden project which is run in partnership with Earth Champions and Windmill Hill City Farm, will give younger people and over 55's the opportunity to work together to dream, design and plant a Peace Garden to share with the community at Windmill Hill City Farm.
Peace Garden activities:
- Thursday 6th April 2017, 1 – 3:30pm – Learn how to design a garden and put down some ideas for the garden.
- Thursday 13th April 2017, 1 – 3:30pm – Learn how to make your own little garden inside a jar to take home with you!
- Thursday 20th April 2017, 1 – 3:30pm – Join us in implementing all of our skills in developing the Peace Garden!
- Thursday 27th April 2017, 1 – 3:30pm – A taste of Italy, come and make delicious stone baked pizzas in a real pizza oven using garden ingredients.
- Thursday 4th May 2017, 1 – 3:30pm – Come along and help us get the Peace Garden looking beautiful!
- Thursday 11th May 2017, 1 – 3:30pm – Bring a picnic to share and put in the final push for our beautiful Peace Garden.
- Thursday 18th May 2017, 1 – 3:30pm – Learn how to grow edible plants and taste the garden on a tasting tour!
- Thursday 25th May 2017, 1 – 3:30pm – Hand tie bouquets, made with organically grown local flowers.
- TBC – Peace Garden opening with Mayor Bristol. Music, celebrations and food!
Sessions are FREE and will take place at Windmill Hill City Farm, Philip Street, Bedminster, BS3 4EA. meet at reception at 1pm. Refreshments provided.
To reserve your space and to find out more please call Madeleine on 07709 133 275 or email email@example.com.