We teach modern jive dancing in and around Bristol. We are Jive fusion dance and Bristol LE-ROC.
Warning! Dancing seriously improves your health, including:
- Balance, coordination and spatial awareness
- Memory and mental fitness
- Cardio vascular (good for your heart)
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Stress relief
- Weight loss, burns calories
- Reduce depression (When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. Endorphins trigger a positive feeling in the body ).
- Keeps you fit and increases energy.
THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, so why not give it a try. All are welcome! You don’t have to be a dancer. We all can boogie!!! No need to book in advance. just turn up on the day
Line Dancing from 3pm – 4pm, followed by beginners modern Jive class at 4pm, and Intermediates 5pm-6pm
Please note that if the Church appears to the closed we may be hosting the class in the Church hall, located at the end of St Francis Road on the other side of the Church.
On street parking available close by on Greenway Bush Lane. Number 24 bus stops by St Francis Church both ways.