Salary £23,954 FTE
30 hours per week
Fixed term contract until March 2020
• Do you have the skills to implement the public face of a small charity?
• Are you experienced in design software?
• Would you like to make a difference to local people aged 55+?
If you can answer “yes” to all of the above, then we would like to hear from you!
LinkAge Network is a local charity delivering projects and information for people aged 55+ in the Bristol area. We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer who has the skills to communicate the charity’s messages, update and implement our communication tools, such as newsletters, and support the team with publicity materials.
1. Review the Job Description, Background Information and Privacy Notice,
2. Download the Application Form and complete,
3. Download the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Formand complete,
4. Email the completed Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an informal discussion, please call Jo Stokes, CEO, on 0117 353 3042.
Closing Date: Friday 14 June 2019 at noon
Interview date: Wednesday 26 June 2019.
No agencies, please.